In today’s fast-paced business environment, finding the people with the right skills and experience when you need them can make or break a company. That’s how IT People can contribute to your company’s success. We provide the talent you need, when you need it.
Since 1999, IT People has been providing contract, permanent, and contract-to-permanent placement services that enable your company to increase productivity and agility, improve your workforce and achieve your business goals.
With a commitment to service excellence, we work closely with you as trusted partners. We listen and help identify your specific hiring needs related to skills and cultural fit, then apply our workforce expertise to fill positions quickly and precisely.
IT People responds to more than 95% of all job orders, most within 24-48 hours. After placing candidates, we maintain ongoing contact with our consultants and their managers to ensure our services, processes and candidate are meeting your needs.
We are based in Raleigh, NC, and fill positions throughout the United States.
Our Staffing Models
- Contract / Temporary
- Permanent placement Benefits of Staffing Services
- Improve employee productivity
- Reduce overhead costs
- Increase staffing flexibility
- Make better hires
Why IT People?
- A Trusted Partner: We work with our customers to do whatever it takes to meet their strategic goals.
- Small, Lean and Flexible: Our engagement model with our clients is simple and easy to operate with the ability to respond to dynamic customer and project needs.
- Resource Leveling: We can quickly ramp teams of resources up or down to meet your needs.
- Skilled Resources: Our experienced recruiters can find you today’s top talent, proficient in both current and evolving technologies.
- Competitive Pricing: Our low overhead and high efficiency make our cost and value very competitive compared to other firms of all sizes.
Benefits of Contract, Temporary Resources
- Improve Productivity: By bringing in temporary staff in times of extra work load, full time employees can continue to focus on their main job tasks while maintaining their productivity and avoiding burnout.
- Decrease Costs: Since temporary staff are employed by us, your overall employee costs decrease because you will not have to provide benefits, overtime, or pay unemployment claims like you would with permanent staff. In addition, the burden and hidden costs associated with quick ramp up and ramp down of resources will not be your responsibility.
- Increase Flexibility: You have the complete flexibility to use temporary staff services as needed, whether it’s a few hours a week or on a full-time basis.
- No Unemployment Claims: By using temporary staff you will have peace-of-mind knowing that you will not have to deal with any unemployment claims. This in turn helps reduce your overall cost.
- Try before You Buy: Our flexible structure allows you to try our temporary staff for a period of time. Then, if you decide to hire our staff on a permanent basis, you can do so with ease, enabling you to make solid hires with no uncertainty.